player points /rake

All the latest benefits and promotions from AWOP partner websites
INTRIX
Straight
Straight

Re: player points /rake

Postby INTRIX » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:06 pm

Last edited by INTRIX on Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

INTRIX
Straight
Straight

Postby INTRIX » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:35 pm

Last edited by INTRIX on Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Fox
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby The Fox » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:43 pm

all in blind wrote:
Imonebayhoney! wrote:Well I just enquired how much or how many points I have acrewed whilst being in the awop points scheme rake thingy and I have got over £50 worth and I am well pleased ! As I can use this as a buyin to a comp I fancy all for doing nothing! I would spent this money with Genting anyway so its a bit of a return I was not expecting like a little christmas present thanks AWOP so happy days all the way for me as far as this scheme goes....

It is nice some people are here on here are getting some sort of benefit .

Few questions ,

Will there be a system in place to ensure that the people who don't get any sort of benefits are contacted and receive what they are entitled to ?

What happens to the rakeback by the the accounts which receive nothing ? Obviously there must be many players out there generating rakeback/rewards and are unaware they are entitled to it , so there must be a small fortune in unclaimed benefits.
Just like in the bookies with unclaimed winning slips .If no one claims the rewards , is it spent on caviar and champagne ?

I have read a few posts from unsatisfied Genting members regarding getting no benefit whatsoever , any chance that this can be answered and not swept under the carpet like the others.

Will there be a system in place to ensure that the people who don't get any sort of benefits are contacted and receive what they are entitled to ?

When the new system is in place all TPC members will automatically be e mailed every month.

What happens to the rakeback by the the accounts which receive nothing ? Obviously there must be many players out there generating rakeback/rewards and are unaware they are entitled to it , so there must be a small fortune in unclaimed benefits.

If you don't join the Players Club then you have no entitlement to any benefits.
Just like in the bookies with unclaimed winning slips .If no one claims the rewards , is it spent on caviar and champagne ?

YES of course it is.

I have read a few posts from unsatisfied Genting members regarding getting no benefit whatsoever , any chance that this can be answered and not swept under the carpet like the others.[/quote]

Nothing has or will be "swept under the carpet" and to be honest I take exception to the suggestions that anything ever has. Bloody rediculous statement to make.
https://www.facebook.com/awoplive/

The Fox
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby The Fox » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:53 pm

INTRIX wrote:
all in blind wrote:It is nice some people are here on here are getting some sort of benefit .

Few questions ,

I have read a few posts from unsatisfied Genting members regarding getting no benefit whatsoever , any chance that this can be answered and not swept under the carpet like the others.

Finally somebody else asking the same question!! And as he is a players club member he's entitled to the answers you wouldn't give me yes?
Regulars on here like doublbubble and ebay got theirs cos of the questioning, so how many others out there who havent claimed??

Every member on here has the ability to ask for themselves without any help from you Intrix...they are all grown up and over the age of 18 so don't need your help.

INTRIX
Straight
Straight

Postby INTRIX » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:55 pm

Last edited by INTRIX on Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Fox
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby The Fox » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:03 pm

Now you can't read. :roll: :roll: :roll:

INTRIX
Straight
Straight

Postby INTRIX » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:23 pm

Last edited by INTRIX on Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

all in blind
Straight Flush
Straight Flush

Postby all in blind » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:27 pm

The Fox wrote:
all in blind wrote:
Imonebayhoney! wrote:Well I just enquired how much or how many points I have acrewed whilst being in the awop points scheme rake thingy and I have got over £50 worth and I am well pleased ! As I can use this as a buyin to a comp I fancy all for doing nothing! I would spent this money with Genting anyway so its a bit of a return I was not expecting like a little christmas present thanks AWOP so happy days all the way for me as far as this scheme goes....

It is nice some people are here on here are getting some sort of benefit .

Few questions ,

When the new system is in place all TPC members will automatically be e mailed every month.

If you don't join the Players Club then you have no entitlement to any benefits.

YES of course it is.

Nothing has or will be "swept under the carpet" and to be honest I take exception to the suggestions that anything ever has. Bloody rediculous statement to make.[/quote]

1. If you join following the link ,are you in the players club ?
2. What happens to the unclaimed points ?
3. Maybe I used the wrong expression , what I meant was that some posts regarding getting no benefits were ignored and not replied to , sorry if I came across as rude.
'Adu 'Aduyi Hooweh Ssadikki

INTRIX
Straight
Straight

Postby INTRIX » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:41 pm

Last edited by INTRIX on Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Fox
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby The Fox » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:42 pm

1. If you join following the link ,are you in the players club ?

If you have completed the application to join the Players Club thru the link then yes you will become a member.

2. What happens to the unclaimed points ?

Any value of unclaimed points would be retained by AWOP and would go toward operating costs.

3. Maybe I used the wrong expression , what I meant was that some posts regarding getting no benefits were ignored and not replied to , sorry if I came across as rude.

Be clear we have nothing to hide. The new system will send all Player Club Members an e mail every month with detail of their point values and any additional points that they have won during that month. So in short the total value of their player points. This will be backdated when the new reporting system kicks in by the end of the month.

INTRIX
Straight
Straight

Postby INTRIX » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:43 pm

Last edited by INTRIX on Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Fox
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby The Fox » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:48 pm

see above. :roll: :roll: :roll:

INTRIX
Straight
Straight

Postby INTRIX » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:54 pm

INTRIX
Straight
Straight

Postby INTRIX » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:56 pm

The Fox
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby The Fox » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:59 pm

you missed this part ;- "The new system will send all Player Club Members an e mail every month with detail of their point values"

And just in case you haven't understood ALL means every Member.

The Fox
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby The Fox » Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:01 am

INTRIX wrote:Yes it will, so go to bed. Since you're not a member and never will be it certainly won't change your life. You remind me of the NOSEY neighbor who has to know everything that is going on in the street because they have little else to do and have a very sad life....everyone feels so sorry for them.

Dont know how you added that to my post?? Cub? Fox?

I did.

INTRIX
Straight
Straight

Postby INTRIX » Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:03 am

Last edited by INTRIX on Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Fox
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby The Fox » Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:08 am

Well I can chat points but you can't. And nope I don't feel sorry for you...I think you're very entertaining and contribute enormously to the Forum....but without doubt you ARE the nosey neighbor.

You will never be a Member of the Players Club..as I have said before...you know it and so do I. :D :D :D :D

INTRIX
Straight
Straight

Postby INTRIX » Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:09 am

Last edited by INTRIX on Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

all in blind
Straight Flush
Straight Flush

Postby all in blind » Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:10 am

The Fox wrote:1. If you join following the link ,are you in the players club ?

If you have completed the application to join the Players Club thru the link then yes you will become a member.

Is that a separate process to joining Genting ?
'Adu 'Aduyi Hooweh Ssadikki

Return to “The Players Club”